Sunday, January 30, 2011

Viva San Pablo

Every 25th day of January, the biguno celebrates their fiesta known as the LONGGANISA FESTIVAL. There's a grand parade, cooking longganisa, street dancing and the showdown of the participants on the street dancing.
Well during the grand parade, I've came to watch it and the float of the JTC is the best. They also throw T-shirts but I didn't got one because I went to a computer shop and net there. After the parade Jared and I went to netopia and played computer games for 1 hour. After that we went to the school and met our friends there. We planned to go to the carnaval but Jalen and Leif went training, Norman and Gian went home, Randell told us to wait but he didn't came back. So Michael, Raymart, Jared and I waited for Mr. Rabbon so that Raymart can train for the damath contest. During the training of Raymart, Michael, Jared and I sleot at the shed in the Values Building. When we woke up it's already 3:00pm, and Raymart wenthome and Michael, Jared and I went to the empanadaan and met Jared's cousin there. After we ate, we saw Randell there and they went home with Michael. Jared's cousin, Jared and I went to scholl and Jared tour his cousin there then we went to the Two Brothers and Jared's cousin bought two T-shirts there. Then I went home after that.
Well I hope that the next Vigan Fiesta would be as fun as this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment